Learning Disability Care Providers
Everyone deserves a good quality of life, regardless. WMHC is a learning disability care provider giving high-quality care services focusing on independence and dignity.
We dedicate ourselves to delivering reliable and safe support. To those people living in their own homes.
Care for Adults with
Enjoying life with meaning and purpose is important to all of us. WMHC is committed to care for adults with learning disabilities.
We support those that need some extra support, such as those with:
- Sensory disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Epilepsy and individuals whose behaviour presents great challenges.
- Trained and Skilled Staff Will Support You
When you choose our learning disability care, you will receive care and support to:
Remain independent while getting as little or as much support you need
- Stay connected by helping you meet with family and friends
- Pursue a hobby
- Go to school or college
- Attend medical appointments
- Go to the gym or fitness centres
- Keep the home organised and clean.
- Helping with domestic chores, such as ironing, washing, and cleaning
Supported Living Providers
WMHC is one of many supported living providers that enables you to live independently at home.
West Midlands Home Care provides high-quality care services focusing on independence and dignity.
We dedicate ourselves to delivering reliable and safe support. Our service provides individualised support in your home. So you can enjoy independence.
Supported living can cover, but is not limited to:
- Providing motivation and encouragement to get out of bed and go out to college or work
- Simple tasks such as shopping, housework, and repairs
- Providing help with administrative tasks or personal care
Our primary role as your carer is to guide and support you, as well as assist you in every step of the way.
In addition, we offer supported living services with those with
- Poor mental health
- Learning disabilities
Get in touch with us for a free consultation at your home to discuss the options. So we can arrange the type of support you’re looking for.
West Midlands Home Care provides a variety of support options that enable you to continue living the life you lead.